Posted On: Apr 3, '20
AMRE Supply locations will be closed Good Friday, April 10th, for the Easter long weekend.
Starting April 4th AMRE Supply branches will be closed Saturdays. This gives our employees a chance to rest and maintain their health, while ensuring our cleaning and sanitizing process in AMRE Supply branches is preformed rigorously.
Our Customer Care Centre will be open to take your calls or emails
Shop online 24/7 and have your order shipped directly to your door!
Posted On: Mar 23, '20
Even as AMRE evolves our policies to protect both our customers and employees, we're still here to help supply you with the parts and products you depend on.
While our store front doors will be closed to the public, our website is still available 24/7! With industry leading resources, quick chat Customer Care, and same-day shipping on orders placed before 4pm - it's the easiest way to order!
Here are some our great features to help you find the part you're looking for:
Model Lookup Index
Have your model number but no idea what the part you need replacing is? Our Model Lookup Index can help! Just enter your model number into the search, or visit the Index linked above. You'll find model listings for Appliances, Faucets, Exhaust Fans, Range Hoods, and more!
Once you find your model, you'll have full access to part listings and diagrams that will guide you to the replacement part needed. You'll be able to see stock levels and even add the part to your cart directly from the part listing.
Not sure where to find your model number? Check here for the most likely spots to look!
On Site Videos
You already know about our YouTube Channel, but did you know many of these videos can be found on the part pages themselves?
You can view how to properly replace the part you're looking for without even leaving the page. Check out ULNMO2 for an example of installation videos and our full view 360 animations. Letting you see all the connections and edges as if you were instore holding it.
Customer Care Chat
If you have a question that’s too small for an email, our Chat is the perfect go between for answers. Quickly connect to one of our Customer Care Representatives right from any page on the website.
You have the option between shipping directly to your home, or visiting one of our 12 locations to pick up.
When picking up, please see the Customer Communication Bulletin here for more information on how to get your product. With Curbside pick ups, you don't even have to leave your car.
Posted On: Mar 20, '20
Have you heard about Dwell Times?
They're an important part of sanitation routines that are often overlooked. If you're the type of person that thinks you an wipe bleach over everything and call it good - this may comes as a shock!
Dwell times can range from 10 seconds to up to 10 minutes depending on the chemical and only count for the time that the chemical is wet. Wiping away a disinfectant or sanitizer too soon can render it ineffective, and leave you with a falsely cleaned surface.
Spray Nine has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Get effective killing power with a dwell time under a minute. (30-45 seconds). Get it in 946ml spray bottles or 3.8 Litre jugs.
General Purpose Bleach has a recommended dwell time of 10 minutes for high strength dilutions (1:10), is readily available, and a powerful disinfectant.
Looking for the same bleach killing power but more convenient portioning and handling control? Try Dustbane UniTab tablets. With the same dwell time and power as bleach but a longer shelf life and less corrosion.
Use with the Dustbane Sprayer for full and efficient application power - without a cord to hold you back.
AMRE Supply can help keep your janitorial carts stocked with powerful cleaners and safety products.
Providing your team with the tools they need to keep your business clean and confident.
For a full list of Disinfectants for use against COVID-19 and their Contact (Dwell) Times, see the EPA Government Website.
Posted On: Mar 16, '20
The health and safety of our customers and employees remains our #1 priority. In light of this, AMRE Supply will be implementing new protocols for shopping with us.
We will be temporarily closing our Instore shopping experience at all locations. Our branch staff are still here to serve you via phone and for pickup - and as always, our website is available to you 24/7.
Our warehouses, deliveries, and customer service teams are currently still fully operational.
Please read our full letter for details here.
Posted On: Mar 6, '20
Water damage is 5x more likely than theft, and 6x more likely than a fire to damage your home. With those odds, shouldn't flood prevention be an important part of your home and business?
AMRE Supply makes it easy with our full range of products like water alarms, sump pumps, and the newest in home water control technology - the Moen Flo.
Get the biggest benefit out of you Sump Pump with high quality Little Giant Pumps.
Trying to figure out what size you need, or if you need one at all? Learn everything you need to know with Spec. Sense as Vance walks you through the needs and necessities of a properly working sump pump.
No place for a sump pump but a leak waiting to blow? You don't have to babysit your basement pipes with a Water Leak Detector. Go standard with a Flood Buzz detector for a simple alarm when it comes in contact with water.
Or go a step above with a Honeywell Lyric Wifi water and freeze detector. It connects via Wi-Fi to let you know on your phone as soon as water is detected, whether you hear the alarm or not.
Looking for even higher home protection? Flo by Moen is what you're looking for. An all-in-one security system for your home's water. One valve connects via app to your phone, giving you complete control of your home's water. Whether you're keeping an eye on the shower usage, or staying vigilant with the pipes in your foundation, Moen Flo helps you keep track of any lost or unusual pressures in all; sending you an alert if something doesn't quite look right. In fact, 60% of homeowners immediately discovered a leak they didn't even know they had after installing Flo!
Learn more with Moen and find it here on AMRE
You can find these products and more in our Flood Prevention Flyer!
Posted On: Mar 2, '20
Schlage lost the key, so you never will!
Lock down savings on everything from privacy knobs to battery powered Electronic Keypad Deadbolts!
There's no need to be intimidated with Electronic Keypads, with Schlage there's no wiring required. Just one Phillips screwdriver.
How To Install:
1. Start with the baseplate, rotating the came to the correct position (look for the arrow point to the Top). Note that the Cam must be vertical!
2. Install the bolt. Make sure it stays retracted throughout the installation!
3. Install the keypad and route the single wire over the bolt, and the tailpiece through the slot in the bolt.
4. Take that wire and plug it into the baseplate.
5. Install the baseplate once wire is attached.
6. Connect the wire and 9V battery
7. Place the battery in the holder and tuck in the wires so they won't be pinched by the cover.
8. Install the cover using the provided self-aligning screws.
9. Next the reinforcement plate and strike must be installed into the door jamb. Take note of the arrows and directions on the reinforcement plate.
After it's been installed you can use Schlage's easy to follow testing instructions and enjoy the freedom of going keyless!
Posted On: Feb 20, '20
Spring cleaning is on it's way and there is plenty to think about when it comes to cleaning up your home. Sure there's the standard scrubbing and mopping, but there are a few simple changes that can really refresh your home to suit your New-Year-New-You mood.
Here are a few ways that AMRE Supply can help you get started:
Dishwasher Safe Floor Registers
- Yeah; cleaning them can be that easy! After gathering all of what your furnace had to throw at them throughout the winter, your floor registers could be carrying a lot you don't realize. Being able to pop them in the dishwasher will not only save you time, but will make the cleaning process far easier! Check out the three colour options here!
Spackle and tools for it
- Your walls go through a lot throughout the year, and most people don't think to repair little dents or marks until they move. But before you can improve the look of your room with a new coat of paint, taking the time to go over old dents and holes will make all your effort stand out! Get Spackling and the Tools you need for it here at AMRE.
- Ever really look at your outlet and light switch plates? Freshening up your home can be done with these simple accents!
- Feeling a little more DIY adventurous? Change our your old light switch for a sleek and modern Decora switch! Find a variety of styles, colours, and even instructional videos here!
Window Screen Repair Kits
- Get your screens fixed BEFORE the bugs! Nothing ruins a beautiful breeze like a broken screen afterall. With Frames, Screening, Tools, and Latches all available at one place, you can fix up your screens to keep your home easy and breezy - without the unwanted guests.
- Follow along with Vance as he shows you how to repair and replace your window screening in two easy to follow Videos found on every Screening Product Page!
Even with just one of these changes, your home can be ready to Spring away from Winter. Check out our Youtube Channel for more instructional videos for Repairing and Replacing around your home.
Posted On: Feb 11, '20
With February bringing in ProFlo as it's Vendor Spotlight you can find what you need to renew your bathroom - especially your toilets.
ProFlo makes it easy to find the right fixture for your home with Complete Toilet Kits. They include the Tank, Bowl, Seat, Closet Bolts, and Wax Ring - so installation is all out of one box.
Choose between a Round Bowl, Elongated bowl or ADA Elongated bowl; each with High Efficiency Gravity Flush Technology.
You can even replace your toilet yourself with these 10 steps.
1. Start by turning off the water and flushing to remove as much water from the insides as you can. You may want to use LiquiLock Gel , The Trunk or a large sponge to ensure there is no extra water that could spill out onto your floor.
2. Disconnect the water supply and remove the old toilet (starting with the tank bolts, tank, then bowl bolts and bowl.) Plug drain with a rag in the meantime to prevent any sewer gases.
3. Clean off the flange and check it for damage. Replace if need be.
4. Turn the new Toilet Bowl upside down on flattened cardboard or towel to prevent damage then place the wax ring evenly around the bowl flange.
5. Carefully life the toilet bowl, using your legs not your back, and align it with the Flange bolts.
6. Apply even pressure on the bowl (sitting on it works) and rock it side to side and front to back. This will ensure the wax seal is firmly in place. The Toilet should be firm to the floor.
7. Install the washers, nuts, and caps over the flange bolts, making them snug but not over tight - this could damage the china.
8. Install the tank-to-bowl-gasket, tank bolts with washers, and place the tank on the bowl. Tighten the tank nuts and make sure they are level.
9. Connect the water supply to the ballcock, hand tightening it. It is highly recommended you do NOT use channel locks.
10. Turn on the water, flush and check for any leaks. You may need to adjust the ballcock to proper water line height.
If you're looking for more deals on quality ProFlo products, you can find them in our Vendor Spotlight Flyer.
Posted On: Jan 31, '20
With the recent Coronavirus outbreak, countries all over the world are preparing to keep themselves and the people around them safe. To protect your home and business, there are several things you can do.
The virus spreads via air by coughing or sneezing, personal contact, or contact with an infected surface or object followed by contact to the mouth, nose, or eyes. With this in mind, Face Masks, avoiding the sick, and ensuring to disinfect hands & surfaces are paramount to avoid contracting the virus.
N95 Rated Respirator Masks offer more protection than traditional disposable masks and are designed to prevent 95% of small particles from entering the nose and mouth - when fit properly to the face. These masks are not designed for children or those with facial hair. Always follow the instructions when using a Particulate Mask for the maximum benefit.
Please Note: AMRE Supply is now SOLD OUT of N95 Masks.
If symptoms appear, it's time to call in for a sick day. Staying home and getting better is the best way to lessen the spread of any sickness, but especially the highly contagious. Ensuring that you are covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing then immediately washing your hands. If you have employees that show up to work sick, be prepared to send them home to avoid spreading any viruses.
Washing your hands with warm water and soap is the best defense against germs. As useful as Hand Sanitizer is - it should only be relied on when soap and water is not available. If you must use hand sanitizer, be sure that it is formulated with at minimum 60% alcohol; anything below 60% is ineffective. See these options for 70% alcohol formulas for higher effectiveness. Keeping surfaces clean is another important aspect to preventing the spread of illnesses, especially if they are frequently used by a multitude of different people / customers.
At the end of the day whether it's the flu, cold, or coronavirus -protecting those around us and maintaining our health should always be a top priority.
Posted On: Jan 23, '20
The slush is coming!
Don't let it turn your entry into a slip-n-slide - with the right floor mat you can control the dirt and slush that makes it's way into your business. With matting, up to 80% of dirt is trapped in a specified location, which makes for easier and quicker clean up. Not only does matting improve the look of your floors, but the longevity as well.
Depending on the amount of foot traffic in your building, there are different stages of matting and different sizes that would work best.
For example, in a heavy traffic area a Multi-Stage system would supply the best results for a high foot traffic area (like schools, malls, major retail locations).
Find our full selection of floor matting here!
Want to learn more and find the right matting system for you? Check out our handy Floor Matting video from our Clean Care series. It will help explain the different materials that could save your floors from the slushy post-winter mess.
Posted On: Jan 20, '20
With new and improved ice management chemicals comes the potential for annoying residue that may ruin your lobbies or entryways.
Featuring a product from our Vendor Spotlight, Betco's pHerfect Floor Neutralizer and Cleaner is the pherfect solution to your ice melt residue blues! With neutralizing agents and surfactants to both penetrate and clean off common ice melt ingredients - like sodium and magnesium chloride. All in one step.
Simply dilute 5 oz. per gallon (1:25) of water, then mop or scrub floor. Follow with a clean water rinse and you're done!
Posted On: Jan 14, '20
The weather is taking a turn for the downright frozen, and it pays to be prepared!
Did you know our Winter Flyer is up until the end of February?
That’s deals on everything you need to survive Winter, including Milwaukee Heated Gear essentials!
Get heated Hoodies, jackets, vests and the battery accessories to go with them before time and stock runs out! Add a cuffed toque and you'll be winning winter.
Looking to stay warm inside too? Find space heaters on sale as well!
Be safe and stay warm, the Winter will be over soon!
Posted On: Jan 6, '20
Getting up on a ladder has enough risks, but when those hard to reach places are above a set of stairs the risks triple. Whether you're painting, repairing, or trying to take down some holiday lights - using a ladder on it's own on stairs is a dangerous game.
Professional or Homeowner alike can feel safer with Ladder-Aide. It's the best solution to keeping your ladder safe and sturdy while working on steps.
It's quick and easy to set up, doesn't require any permanent installation so it's easy to move, and just as safe as solid ground.
The Ladder-Aide works with extension, straight or telescopic ladders with up to a 19" (48cm) base width and 4.5" (11cm) foot size. Got a bigger ladder? No problem! Upgrade to the Ladder-Aide Pro for a 22" (56cm) base width and 7.5" (19cm) foot size.
Before you set up your ladder, set up the Ladder-Aide and Ladder-Aide Pro!
Posted On: Dec 30, '19
Even with the end of Winter coming near, January and February are never predictable when it comes to weather and even with the melt comes the risk of added water to the roads! Here are some tips to keep your New Year safe.
- First and foremost is to NEVER drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Anything that hinders your reaction speed and attention has no place behind the wheel.
- Seatbelts are a must! When used correctly they save lives, remember to keep the lower belt snug over your hips and the shoulder belt across your chest.
- See and be seen. Clear all snow off your vehicle. This includes off the windshield, hood, roof, and back window. Remember to turn on your lights in the early mornings, in low visibility, and after sunset.
- Give yourself ample room to avoid a collision by staying back and paying close attention to the vehicles ahead of you. Particularly when roads are wet or covered in snow. This includes staying back at least a car length (or more), avoiding the use of cruise control, and avoiding passing when visibility is low.
- Learn your vehicle and how it reacts in a skid. Remember to stay calm, take your foot off the brake and ease off the gas. Look to where you want to go and shift to neutral (or push in the clutch). When you regain traction shift back to drive (or release the clutch) and accelerate gently to continue driving.
- Keep an emergency kit in your vehicle at all times. It should include an ice scraper/brush, first aid kit, flashlight, shovel, sand/kitty litter, traction mats, warning light/flares, booster cables, survival candle + matches, fire extinguisher, extra washer fluid, a reflective vest, and a survival blanket.
Posted On: Dec 12, '19
The excitement of the season is in full swing and that means postal services and couriers are working hard to ensure every gift, card, and ounce of holiday cheer make it to where they need to be on time.
While AMRE Supply stores will be closed December 25th, 26th and will be closing at 3pm local time on the 24th, both Canada Post and Purolator will be delivering as usual the 24th and 31st.
In light of the busy season, AMRE would like to recommend placing your order before December 20th in order to receive your item by December 24th.
Any orders made during AMRE Supply's holiday closed hours will be received and shipped out next business day.
Posted On: Dec 2, '19
Pushing a mop around might give a great sense of accomplishment and hard work, but when it takes up hours of your valuable time, finding an option that not only allows for efficiency but also affordability is a top priority.
Whether you need a carpet extractor, auto scrubber, or floor sweeper AMRE's Janitorial Equipment Blowout makes your decision to upgrade easy!
Choose from the best brands in the business like Betco, Dustbane, or Bissell with equipment to suit all required levels of clean. Like the Betco MotoMop - the perfect solution for messes undeserving of the hassle a mop and bucket brings.
Really looking to up the floor care for your large facility? Try the Dustbane Hurricane. A Ride on Autoscrubber with a 21 Gallon capacity cleaning solution tank and 21" scrubbing width, so you can get the job done in one go.
With a cleaner for every floor, there's a solution to every cleaning problem. Find the flyer here and see how you could save!
But only while quantities last.
Posted On: Nov 29, '19
Black Friday doesn't have to be a one day stampedes for TVs, instead why not upgrade your fixtures from the comfort of your couch at more than HALF the price all the way until the new year?
60% off stylish kitchen faucets with pull down sprayers, and 70% off gorgeous bathroom sink faucets and roman tub fillers - give your plumbing the fancy magazine treatment without the high class price. From November 29 all the way to December 31st; there's no rushing upgrades here.
Click here to view the flyer and find the next great improvement to your home!
Posted On: Nov 25, '19
You put work into making your entire home suit your style, and a full dingy ventilation fan assembly can seem like an impossible task to change out.
But why change the whole fan when you can change the grille AND add some light?
The Broan & Nutone LED Grille Upgrade allows you to do exactly that. Upgrade your tired grille to something more fitting to this decade in just 5 minutes or less.
Bright white grille, no additional wiring, sized just right to conveniently cover existing dry wall cuts and a 750 lumen soft LED light.
Find the right cover for your exhaust fan with Broan and Nutone.
Posted On: Nov 12, '19
Did you know that Shovelling Snow is one of the most common causes for injury, or even death, during the Winter? The work raises blood pressure more than other forms of exercise, paired with cold air can cause arteries to constrict, which decreased blood flow. These combined make the perfect storm for heart attacks. Being out in the cold and moving heavy loads snow off frozen ground also leads to slipping hazards!
Here are some tips for shovelling safely:
• Shovel right away. Don’t wait for snow to pile up and get heavier, keep your driveway or sidewalks clear when the snow is still light if possible.
• Stretch and warm up before heading outside. Particularly your shoulders, back, and thighs.
• Over the age of 55? Don’t shovel alone OR in the morning (avoid it altogether if possible). The AM has been proven to be the most likely time for a heart attack to strike, and age puts you at a higher risk. Consider professional snow removal services, or investing in a Snow Blower.
• Avoid twisting and throwing the snow out of the way, instead push it around with an ergonomically shaped shovel. Like the Garant Poly Blade Snow Pusher. Have a snow blower? Stay safe by keeping away from hazards and protecting your hearing with Ear Muffs, like these from Silverline.
• Proper footwear is key to avoiding painful slips and falls. Wear boots with Winter level grip, or add a pair of Ice Cleats to turn any shoe into slip safe boots.
• Dress for the weather. Wearing Cold Weather Gloves and dressing warmly will allow you to take your time and not rush through the chore. Being comfortable and protecting yourself from the cold are essential to shovelling safely. Looking for some extra heat? Try a Milwaukee Heated Jacket, they’re battery powered with strategically placed heating zones to keep your core from feeling the chill.
• If you’re starting to feel tired or dizzy, take a break! Hydrate, warm up, and only return once you have your breath back. Shovel lighter and smaller loads of snow at a time, even if it will take longer.
With these simple tips in mind your necessary shovelling chores can be done comfortably and safely! Leaving you more time to enjoy the beauty of Winter instead of suffering from it.
Posted On: Nov 8, '19
With a recent press release detailing the effects deteriorating plumbing infrastructure is having on tap water throughout Canada, ensuring your water is safe to drink is paramount in protecting from any long term effects. Even though Lead Pipes were banned in 1975, and estimated 500,000 Canadian homes still have them, causing lead in
Its always important to know what is in your water and what your filter is actually getting rid of.
Rainfresh Instapure Faucet Filter System - F5C
Attaches easily to your kitchen faucet in minutes without any tools. Reduces Lead, Cyst, chlorine and improves taste & odour.
Rainfresh Undersink Drinking Water System - UCS2
A full under sink system that reduces lindane and cysts, along with chlorine, taste and odour. When paired with the LR1 Lead Chemical Reduction Filter Cartridge, it becomes highly effective (> 99%) in removing Lead VOC and other chemicals.
If you have a water dispenser in your Refrigerator the right filter makes all the difference.
Having a Filtration system in place for all your drinking water sources is the best way to protect from any contaminants, as well as improve general taste! Find our Filtering Flyer here for deals that will help get you started.
Posted On: Oct 22, '19
When it comes to your smoke detectors, keeping them in good working condition is a necessity that’s often overlooked.
According to Fiprecan.ca, Smoke Alarms/Detectors should be tested Monthly and cleaned every 6 months.
How to Test your Alarm:
• Most alarms will come with a specific ‘ Test ‘ button. Follow the user manual for your particular alarm.
• Use an Alarm Tester such as The Smoke SABRE to produce synthetic smoke that will set off the alarm.
• Battery operated Alarms (excluding sealed battery alarms) should have their batteries changed every year, even if their Low Battery Alarm has not yet sounded.
• For Hardwired alarms, be sure to test them after a power outage or any electrical work to ensure their connection is still strong.
To clean your alarm simply open the cover and vacuum the interior, or dust carefully. Be aware that in some models the alarm may sound while doing so.
If you’re in the process of building or looking to add some alarms to your home or business, here are some tips for finding the best place for them:
• The best locations are ceiling mounted in or near the centre of a room, hall or stairway, and at the head of each stairway.
• They should be at least 2’ (60cm) away from any corner.
• Should never be recessed in walls or ceilings OR painted.
• Kept away from outside doors or windows as well as at least 2-3’(60-90cm) away from light fixtures.
• For Hardwired alarms, contact a qualified electrical contractor and never install the alarm in the electrical circuit - especially if connected to an on/off switch.
If your Smoke Detector/Alarm isn't passing the test, replacing it immediately is the best way to handle it. Check out our selection of Smoke Alarms - ranging from 10 Year Worry Free Batteries to Hardwired.
Posted On: Oct 15, '19
Having a plan in case of a fire is an important part of running a business. Not only to protect your employees and customers, but your investments as well!
FLB291 - The Safety Media Fire Log Book is a nationally accepted log book with over 100 pages of forms to record your fire protection maintenance duties. Keeping a keen eye on your safety equipment is the first step towards ensuring if the worst happens - you’ll be prepared. It includes Step-by-step procedures detail the inspections and tests for:
Emergency Power Systems
Portable Fire Extinguishers
Special Extinguishing Systems
Standpipe & Hose Systems
Water Supplies for Fire Fighting & Fire Pumps
Keep necessary information like Building info, extra keys, and a detailed Fire Escape Map in a AA65 - Fire Safety Plan Box. This gives Firefighters the information they need to accurately and quickly assess the situation.
Depending on your location and building, a Fire Lock Box can be a great aid for the Fire Department as well. Fires can happen at any time, whether you’re there to open the door or not, so keeping emergency spares in a lock box only the Fire Department can access your building quickly and with minimal damage (in the case of a false alarm.)
You can find more information on how to prepare a Fire Plan from Natural Resources Canada..
Posted On: Oct 1, '19
All this month AMRE is focused on safety and being prepared for anything. This month you’ll find great deals on everything you need to keep your business and home safe.
Your Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors are always working hard, but how often do you check them? Are they positioned in the right place? Do you know the difference between photoelectric and ionization?
AMRE Spec Sense is here to give you the rundown on everything you need to know about these necessary devices that keep you safe.
If they need replacing, we've got you covered with our Repair and Replace Series!
Need a new round of batteries for your home detectors? This month’s Vendor of the Month, Energizer, can help!
If you’re looking to do away with batteries, take a look at Kidde’s selection of 10-Year-Worry-Free Alarms or Hardwired alarms.
Posted On: Sep 24, '19
Nothing says cozy like a warm blanket, a cup of hot chocolate, and a heater warming the room. With memories of the Polar Vortex still fresh in many of our minds, the latter is going to be an important integration to your home.
Having a portable electric heater pointed directly at your feet may feel like the best way to go, but is that really making the most efficient use of it? With the right placement and attention paid, your little electric heater can go a long way in keeping your home at the perfect level of toasty.
• Control with Doors - You’ll feel the effects of a portable heater best when the heat can be confined and controlled. Putting it at the bottom of a staircase, for example, will only allow the heat to escape upwards instead of circulating around the room, whereas placing it in the corner of your home office will make your nights more comfortable. Even more so with the addition of a closed door or gentle ceiling fan (just remember to have it spin clockwise at a low speed to push the warm air down).
• Create a Buffer - You wouldn’t put an open flame right up against a wall or within reach of curtains, so it only makes sense to avoid doing the same with your electric heater. Keeping a foot or two away from walls, curtains, blankets, and other potentially flammable materials is the best way to ensure you have the best possible positioning while keeping your home safe.
• Out of Reach - Heaters can, as expected, become very hot when used for longer periods of time and with kids or pets in the house looking for warm they can become a burn hazard. Letting your kids know they aren’t to touch and keeping away from pets is your best bet to a safe and cozy environment.
• Remember; Less is More - As handy as they are, portable electric heaters can easily run up your electric bill if not monitored carefully. Choosing a heater with a timer or using an outlet timer can help control how long your heater stays on and ensure that you aren’t using more than you need. Efficiency is key!
Find the perfect heater for your home with AMRE's selection of heaters!
Posted On: Sep 17, '19
From thermostats to air conditioners, our Smartphones are making our homes easier to monitor and more efficient to manage. Saving energy and heating bills - but what about your Water?
Introducing Moen Flo! The first Water Security System that monitors your home plumbing and alerts you to high pressure, leaks, and - as we get into the colder months - can stop a frozen pipe before it bursts. All with a notification straight to your phone.
Flo runs daily Health Tests on your plumbing network to ensure that its running efficiently and within your set Water Consumption Goals. If a leak is detected anywhere in your home, Flo will send you a real-time alert so you can find the leak asap. Don’t know how to fix it? Moen’s Solutions Team is on standby to help you find it, and figure it out.
Get even more peace of mind with a deductible reimbursement guarantee, extended product warranty, enhanced water usage data, proactive monitoring and more - with Moen Flo.
Available for Special Order now!
Visit MeetFlo.com for more information and video.