Smoke Sabre™ is a major step forward in the design of aerosol smoke detector testers. All other pressurized aerosol smoke alarm testers have the inherent drawback that, if misused, they leave harmful residue on the casing and / or inside the chamber of the detector. This residue can discolour the detector plastic, can attract dust, affect sensitivity and, in some cases, lead to corrosion, cracking or even complete failure of the detector. Residue occurs when testing aerosols are used too close to the detector, or smoke alarm, despite instructions not to do so.
Smoke Sabre™ inhibits use too close to the detector and eliminates harmful residue while focusing and targeting the canned smoke test gas. Other products may be recommended as best used with accessory devices to prevent spraying too close. With Smoke Sabre™ there is no choice. The sabre is part of the product and cannot be used without it!
Smoke Sabre™ is a universal test product covering the sensitivity range of all smoke detectors. The extending sabre is made of 100% biodegradable plastic making it the only smoke detector test aerosol to be both recyclable and eco-friendly.
• More tests per can
• Faster detector activation and clearing
• Lowest cost per test
• The end of harmful residue - risk is designed out with the sabre
• Silicone free testing
• Eco-Responsibility - 100% bio-degradable sabre, ozone friendly, no CFCs and low GWP
• Detector manufacturer endorsement
• UL and ULC Listed
• 150ml Can.
Instructions for use:
• Remove the label from top
• Press the release button
• Flick your wrist, or gently pull the sabre, to extend fully
• Hold the can vertically and release only a 0.5 - 1 second burst of aerosol, repeating every 10 seconds as necessary
• If the detector fails to respond it may be faulty
• Do not flick / extend sabre at other people
• Do not remove sabre from can